Tuesday, March 8, 2011

First!!!111one!!

This is the first post on my blog.  I'll just give you some info about games I'm currently playing, not that anyone cares.

Ok so I'm currently playing HoN only.  I've got a pretty big semester of school so my time is kinda cut in half as far as gaming goes.  For those who don't know HoN is currently the best alternative to playing DotA.  Although it costs money it's worth the 30 bucks to play a game updated on a pretty regular basis. 

I tried out WoW for a month in January and never really got into it.  Might go back to it if I'm bored and have some free time.  For now my time is split like this:

School: 40%
Girlfriend: 30%
HoN: 20%
Social life: 10%


If your a girl and reading this blog fuck you.  My GF goes to school an hour away 30% of my time is fucking plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment